Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hopping

Here's a little math for you:

1 week off of daycare
+
2 sick parents
+
1 sick kid
=
?

I'll tell you what it equals:  some terrible parenting and a whole bunch of episodes of Mighty Machines.  The most common question heard in our house last week?  "Can I watch another one?"  The most common answer?  "Yes.  Yes, you can."

I love those sassy Canadian trucks.

On the plus side, the weather has been awesome for the last week or so.  Gorgeous and sunny and very un-Seattle-like.  Unfortunately, that has not convinced Finn to pick the tee-ball bat back up, so we've now officially thrown in the towel.  And right before the team picture, dagnabit.  I haven't returned the uniform yet, so maybe I'll try to still sneak him into the picture as we're handing it back in...

In any event, if they started playing tee-ball on top of a new mattress, I could guarantee that Finn would be all over it.  Mattress-hopping is the first sport that I've seen him genuinely enjoy.

This one is for the grandparents.



Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a tee-ball photobomb to plan.

No comments: