Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Interesting

Here are a couple of things that I learned from the Internets today:
  1. Jena runs a sweatshop - or as she puts it, a "meaningful jobs" shop
  2. Finn knows how to use a fork
Check it out:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free photo slideshow


The fork thing is the more surprising of the two - because I think we all knew what was really going on in Scott & Jena's basement - insofar as I had come to believe that the only proper use of a fork in Finn's hand was to hit me in the face during dinner.

Things are going to get much more complicated for Finn, now that his true cleaning & eating capabilities are out in the open. Thank goodness someone is teaching this kid some life skills, because it sure ain't happening on my watch.

No comments: