Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 Months Young

Happy Birthday Finn! You better enjoy these month birthdays while they last, because once you pass the year mark, you only get 1 per year and that's if you're lucky. Are you feeling lucky? Daddy usually steals the Aries show and now I have 2 of you I need to fete. Woe is me.

Here's Finn dwarfing his newborn girlfriend Layla. He's like, "Check me out baby, I'm HUGE, my feet were twice that size at birth!"


....and here is Finn's 5 month head shot. We think he is drooling at a 6 month level. Check out his "Blue Steel". How about next month we stop getting up at 5:00 AM every morning, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his Blue Steel. You better make sure he doesn't know where the old Member's Only warehouse is! Millie spent her 2 month birthday at Grandma's... your mom was there!