I suppose I should have expected this, but I don't think I could have ever prepared for it. There I was this morning, lying in bed and playing with the Ninja - my two favorite things to do in the world - when the inevitable happened. While I was playing SuperNinja and flying him over my head, he threw up in my open mouth.
And I swallowed it.
I knew that the formula that we've got him on smelled bad, and I've even tasted it briefly on occasion, but never like this. It made my tongue numb.
We need to get this kid on solid food. I would have much preferred pizza from the sky.