Monday, June 2, 2008

May poll closed. Send your checks today!

Thanks to everyone for voting. And a special thanks to the 17 of you that will be sending checks for $500. I know who you are. Don't make me send someone significantly bigger and scarier than I am to come after you. Someone like Kitty.
_____________________

In other Ninja news, the boy attended his first baseball game last weekend. The surprisingly efficient Mariners stopped the Tigers (for one out of the three) and the boy made it through the whole game and the subsequent dinner and sunset.

That's my boy - not letting something like fatigue or hunger get in the way of cocktails.

A true Parker.

Also, the first known sighting of a Ninja at Safeco Field. Note his concerned expression. He's not sure about being held at arm's length over the nasty concourse floor just for the photo op.


I'm sure he'll get used to it.


No comments: