Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The Ninja would like to give a big fussy shout-out to all the Moms out there on the interwebs. Moms are the ones that fix us up when we're broke. They're the first smile in the morning and the last kiss at night.

And they're really, really good at cleaning up poopy diapers.

So Happy Mother's Day, Moms! May you all enjoy one poopy-diaper-free day! *

________

* Except for you, Kitty. Your Mother's Day doesn't really start until I get home from Portland, so there will likely be at least one diaper bomb with your name on it.

Sorry. I owe you (another) one.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Not only will I give a huge thumbs up to this one, but I will say take a moment to say that not only is Kitty a wonderful mom, she's an amazing human being, and I'm honored to know her.