Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tele-Finny

With the bachelor weekend winding down, I'd like to take a minute to inventory the happenings of the last two days:
  • 427 conversations about fire trucks
  • 234 conversations about diggers
  • 2 (too many) conversations about pooping
  • 2 gallons of syrup consumed
  • 3 apple trees drank/drunk (Mom, little help on proper conjugation?)
  • 1 crayon calzone consumed (pictured)
  • 34 DVD's watched
It's the last one that I'm a little embarrassed by. In fact, I had to sit Finn down before the 4th consecutive viewing of "Twenty Trucks" (currently happening now) to explain that this weekend was special and that we wouldn't be able to watch this many DVD's when Mommy gets home.

In other words, I told him that Daddy is the one who cares about him and Mommy is evil.

Something tells me that that's going to come back to bite me.

No comments: