Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Call Me Maybe


I think I've previously written on here that "happiness is" something something blah blah blah.  Whatever I wrote, I'm sure it's true.  Because I wrote it.

But I'm also sure that whatever it was, it wasn't as awesome as sitting in your bedroom while your four-year-old - who's supposed to be putting away his clothes, but is really just sitting on them on the floor - sings every lyric to "Call Me Maybe".

These music appreciation lessons are clearly working.  Carly Rae Jepsen may not be high art, but you've gotta admit, it's pretty freaking catchy.  As such, it fits perfectly into "running around the table time", which I've finally caught on video.

So, here's Finn doing his nightly exercises while singing "Call Me Maybe".  It's unfortunate that he ducks under the table and then runs out of the room once he notices the camera, but then again,  given what we've just caught him doing...



I'm sure we'd all do the exact same thing.

(Video here for you emailers.)

-----------

And for those of you that just can't get enough of the whole "Call Me Maybe" meme-fest, here's another family favorite:







No comments: