Friday, November 9, 2012

Girls, Girls, Girls

The last couple of months have seen a 1000% increase in the number of pink baby items that I've been asked to review.  This is new for a guy that comes from heretofore male majority households and is taking some getting used to.  Luckily, for every set of lacy booties, there's a Sam Gordon to remind me that raising a girl is more than princesses and ponies.

If you haven't already seen this, check it out:



I don't really care whether the Rookie is into sports or into dollhouses, I'm already thrilled that she's joining the family.  Either way, one thing is now abundantly clear:  having a girl is really going to put a crimp in my misogyny.

And I think I can live with that.

For those of you that get this over email, here's the link to the video.

No comments: